Monday, February 24, 2014

Sick, but happy

Hello everyone!

Apologies for not posting lately- I have been quite ill with a nasty respiratory virus. To compensate, here is my neighbors' pet crab wearing a starfish for a hat:


I'm too sexy for this fish tank...

Photo provided by my awesome neighbor Tashina Bennett whose aquarium ownership I live vicariously through!

Anywho, this illness has taught me a few things:

1) Bigelow's "Constant Comment" tea is like (better tasting...its mold, people) penicillin in a cup. This stuff will make you feel better no matter what you've got.
2) Women never stop working. Even when I was sick I still continued to cook and clean. Why do we do this to ourselves ladies? The laundry and cleaning will always be there, and our families won't starve (hopefully).
3) Short term sicknesses are a blessing in disguise. Be thankful for your body's amazing ability to fight off infection. Some people aren't so lucky.
4) Pets and husbands will cheer you up when you are down.

Happy Monday, friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment